Monday, February 07, 2005

How was your weekend?

I just got back from lunch. I spent my lunch hour at a local department store at the mall trying on bras. Yes folks I have been suffering in silence and wearing an uncomfortable bra. I don't know if any of you ladies (or men for that matter) out there have experienced this or not, but if you have you know what I mean. By the end of the day I just want to take it off and strangle someone with it, it is so uncomfortable. So as you all know I went to my best friend's on Saturday and we were talking about the problem and she suggested getting a bigger size. Isn't it funny how sometimes people have such easy solutions for your complicated problems? So best friend, I am now the proud owner of 2 , yes 2 new bras and 2 new camisoles. The bras are a bigger size than my old ones and they seem to be comfy. I can't wait to model the camisoles for my hubby, but that is another post for another time.

I hope everyone had a great weekend. My Saturday was wonderful, my Sunday sucked. I guess a half good weekend is better than a completely bad weekend. I got up Saturday and headed south to Best Friend's new house in the country. Okay you may think I am exagerrating about it being in the country, but it is on a dirt road on a farm. It is so nice and peaceful there. It was just beautiful. I was in heaven. I was raised on a farm in the country and it was like going home for me. The new house is great. It is huge. I am jealous, she has such big closets and a gigantic laundry room. Did I mention it sits near a pond and you can't see or hear traffic from their house? Yeah, I am jealous! We had a fantastic day catching up with each other, I was sad to leave. I see many trips to the farm for me!

My Sunday was horrible. I was in a really shitty mood for some reason and everything mu hubby said just rubbed me the wrong way. So we spent most of the day not speaking to each other. We went to his friend's house to watch the Stupid Bowl, oh sorry Super Bowl. It sucked too. I did not give a rat's ass about either of the teams playing and the commercials weren't even that good. Although I did like the Puff Daddy Diet Pepsi one and the Ameriquest one with the cat. We got home way after 11 and I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open. I told my hubby that was the biggest waste of my time and I can never get those hours back. I think that offended him, but oh well I am sure he will get over it.

Those are the highlights of my weekend. I hope yours was better than mine.

3 comments:

The Narcissist said...

Sheesh, you get to buy bigger bras, and I have to keep getting smaller and smaller ones. I'm beginning to resemble a prebubescent boy, which is no fun. They are just disappearing on me. Soon, I'll be down to training bras. :(. Oh well. Glad you had a lovely time with your friend!

Janet said...

Hey look on the bright side! It could be worse. You could have had report cards, a wake and a speeding ticket.:(

Webmiztris said...

heh - those two commercials you mentioned really were the best ones! I've had crabby days like that too. ALL THE TIME. Hope you're feeling more perky today. :)

Dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com