Friday, February 24, 2006

My boss is awesome!

I have had a great week at work. I have been in dire NEED of a new computer at the office and my boss finally came through for me. My new computer is so cool. It does everything but make lunch for me. I am sure that I could probably teach it how to do that too. I can burn CDs at work now and I can actually do my work without my computer shutting down all day long. I can listen to music without commercials! I feel like I am in the 21st century now!

I also got business cards. I have been here 5 1/2 years and have never had business cards, so we ordered them a week or so ago and they finally came in. I feel so important.

This week has been like Christmas here! I wish they all could be. Now the only thing I need is a reliable office assistant, preferably one with a personality, a great sense of humor and drug-free! You know anyone who needs a job?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Christmas in February!! Wow are things lookin' up or what?? Good for you, I've been there before.

Elmwood said...

I'm sorry did I miss something..school?
so you are a working mom in school?
you are killing me here!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

If it weren't for the damn commute I'd apply for that office assistant! You have to send me your business card! LOL I am so happy for you, it is about time!