Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Looking the part

Okay so I officially look pregnant. I have thought that I looked pregnant for a while now, but you know how some people just look fat and it leaves you wondering. Well people wonder no more about me. It looks like I swallowed a soccer ball! It almost happened overnight. One day I just looked pudgy them BAM, I began to look very much pregnant. I am carrying my baby very low, so my belly isn't propping up my boobs! I haven't gotten big enough to pop out my cute little belly button yet, but I have a feeling it won't be too much longer.
I can really feel the baby move now. My hubby got to feel him move while we were on vacation. It is such a wonderful feeling. He usually really starts moving after I eat and sit down to relax. We are talking and reading to the baby and playing music for him.

Now that we know what he is, we have to pick out the nursery theme. We have picked out some really cute ones that we like. I will let you know as soon as we decide.

I think I have finally gotten to the good part of my pregnancy. No more nausea!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Elmwood said...

I think you need to post some pics!!!!!
And for the record everytime I see a pregnant woman I just gush...
I'm sure you look AMAZING!!!
Hope you feel amazing too!!