Tuesday, August 02, 2005

10 positive things

I feel like I need to post something today, but I have so much going on in my head it is hard to get one clear thought to post about. SO I will post about some good things that are happening in my life right now. I will focus on the positive and not the negative.

1. I can see my ankles, for now the sweling is gone.
2. The weather has been cooler here this week! Hooray!
3. My car is fixed, no more watching the temperature gauge trying not to run it hot.
4. We are a month ahead on our mortgage payments and at least one other monthly bill.
5. We finally picked out the nursey theme. It is called "Froggy Tales", by Lambs and Ivy.
6. The baby moves all the time and I get so distracted just daydreaming about him.
7. Everyday my tummy is getting bigger. It looks like I have a basketball under my shirt!
8. I am eating healthier than I ever have in my life (not that I don't still indulge, it's just alot healthier now).
9. We have registered for baby stuff. It was so much fun! I just want to register everywhere.
10. It is Tuesday, 2 days down this week, 3 to go!

4 comments:

Webmiztris said...

so have you decided if this is going to become a mommy blog or not yet?? ;)

sunShine said...

I don't think that this is becoming a mommy blog, but it is a blog about me and right now the biggest part of me is this baby growing inside of me. My thoughts are continually turned to my baby as is my growing belly. So yes some of my posts will be about that. Most of my readers seem to like knowing how things are going with me and my pregnancy. Since preganancy changes your entire life I am sharing some of those changes and feelings here. If you ever get pregnant you will understand.

Elmwood said...

yeah Sunshine...way to be positive
when is your actual due date.,..
Come on...post a pic...Let's see that belly!!!

Webmiztris said...

lol! I totally understand...there's another blog I read by a guy whose wife just had a baby...and now HIS blog is all about the baby! that's just the way it goes.... :)