Monday, June 18, 2007

Father's Day

Just wanted to wish all the Father's a LATE Happy Father's day! We had a wonderful weekend. Hubby enjoyed having his daughter all weekend. He really loved his movie that I made for him and his other gifts, too. I wish every weekend could be as nice as this one was.

Saturday I was a little bummed out. Father's Day is not an easy holiday for me. I tried not to feel too sorry for myself though and instead showered my hubby and children with love and attention. Sometimes it isn't all about me!

4 comments:

Elmwood said...

awww...it's ok to get bummed out...
funny you say "its not all about me"
the card I got my dad said
"Dad on Father's Day this day is all about you, but just remember tomorrow it goes back to being all about ME!" :)

The Queen B said...

I know you want to make fathers day special for your kids and hubby, but it's okay to also feel sadness. I know I would if I was in your shoes!

Curtis said...

Your feelings were no more than normal. Glad you had a nice Father's Day.

Kristi said...

Sounds like your hubs had a great Father's Day. He's lucky to have you in his life!