Thursday, June 28, 2007

Sorry I haven't written much lately, I just don't have much to write about and even less time to write about it. I have thought about just deleting this blog and disappearing from the blog world. I am not a good writer, I am not a faithful writer and I only have a few readers. Then when I think about it I get sad. I feel like I know some of you personally, although we have never met. We have been together through my pregnancy, through the births and raising of our child(ren), through disappointments and heartaches, through good times and bad. I have prayed for many of you and I know that you have done the same for me. I have even cried for some of you. I look forward to your comments and I love to read your blogs and take a peek into your worlds. I love the pictures of your children, dogs, new shoes, vacations, etc. This is not a plea to get everyone to say nice things about me, it is simply to let you all know what is going on. Maybe I will be back soon, out of my slump and ready to write. I will be checking in with you all soon.

7 comments:

Mama Beck said...

As lurker, sometime commentor, I will miss your regular posts, but understand... I have a hard time keeping regular on my posts as well....

The Queen B said...

I've fallen into that slump before and have consider numerous times quitting but haven't due to the reason you just listed. But I did find taking a break for a short while was exactly what I needed!

Cricky said...

Take a break. We'll mostly all be here when you get back.

Lurk, comment, post, do whatever you want, it's your thing.

I look forward to your post each day, but I completely understand needing some time away.

Good Luck in whatever you decide!

(((hugs)))

eatmisery said...

Don't be so hard on yourself. Blogging isn't always a #1 priority when you have so much going on in your life.

I'll miss your posts, but I'll know that you're out there doing what's best, like you always do.

Take a break. Come back to blogging or not. It's your call. Just stop by now and then to say hey. You'll be missed if you go, you know.

Kristi said...

Please don't disappear. We've all gone through the slumps you describe, and when you're busy, writing can take a backseat. But I've found is very therapeutic to continue, and I really hope you do too.

Jodi said...

Don't quit...just pop in when you feel like it. We're still here.

Have a terrific summer,
J.

Elmwood said...

I think the "dog and new shoes" pics must be me :)
Please don't leave I feel the same about you--you are one of my favorites and I'd be so sad without your sweet words and pics of the babe:(