Friday, September 07, 2007

All birthdayed out

I am tired of birthdays. In the past 2 weeks, we have had 3 birthdays. My SILs birthday was the 28th of August, we went to Atlanta the Saturday before to surprise her for a late lunch. Then the following Monday we had a small party and dinner for her at our house. Wednesday was my MILs birthday. We had dinner and a party for her at our house, too. Then yesterday was hubby's birthday and we went out to eat with MIL and SIL for his birthday and we are having his party tonight at his grandparents. I still have to go pick up his cake and get everything ready for his dinner and party! I have been so busy the past few weeks buying gifts, cards, and cake for all of these birthdays. I know, I know we could celebrat them all together, but they all mean so much to me that I try to make each one of their birthdays special and all about them. Thank goodness we don't have another birthday for 2 months, but then it will be my sweet baby boy's 2nd birthday. I am trying to be prepared early for his day so I won't be so stressed out, maybe!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

As much fun as birthdays are, they definitely stress out those who have to plan them! I lucked out in that my family pitched in for Isabella's party, but I can relate to the "too many birthdays" thing you're going through too. In my family, we have 7 birthdays in the month of October.

I can't believe your little guy is turning two soon!

Elmwood said...

2nd??? WOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! where'd the time go???
I expect to see pictures :)