Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I won an award

I won an award for being nice! I cannot believe it. I never win anything, really, not contests on the radio, nothing. I feel so honored. Thank you Just a Girl, I would link to you, but I still don't know how, one of these days I will figure it out. She is in my Daily Distractions as Nothing to Show But This Brand New Tattoo. She is a wonderful person, who has so much going on right now, but still manages to throw us a post every now and then. What am I talking about she posts more often than I do. Thank you so much for my award.

Alright, now I am supposed to award this to 5 other bloggers that I think are nice. You know I can't link to you, so you will just have to look for the links in my Daily Distractions. I really just want to give this to all of my readers because I don't want anyone to feel left out, but I guess I will follow the rules. Just because I didn't pick you doesn't mean that you aren't nice or that I don't like your blog or anything else. You see I feel bad about having to only pick 5!

Here are my 5 picks:

The Princess, although she seems to have disappeared momentarily. Maybe she is polishing her tiara (just kidding). I just love her blog.


The "strongly opinionated" life of me. I live vicariously through her stories of single life in the big city. If I were a single girl, I would totally want to be her. She is really a nice person. She is also really skinny and has LOTS of great, expensive shoes!

Comments from the Peanut Gallery. Very funny woman with 2 of the most adorable kids.

Fluent Brittish, she is not in my Daily Dstractions, I am lazy and have not updated her new blog info over there yet, please forgive me.


Curtis from Canuckville. He is such a great writer and he is such a nice person. He never has anything bad to say.


Now, to all of you that were tagged, copy that picture, post it and pick 5 of your own.

6 comments:

The Queen B said...

Well, my disappearance was based on the fact that I was trying to be nice!! I think if I had blogged over the past month it would have not been very welcoming.

But that tiara is shining so I'm back!!

Elmwood said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW --you are waaaay too sweet..thank you thank you thank you!
you TOTALLY deserve that award....
If I were a married mom in the peach state(that's what its called right?? lol) I would def want to be you!!!!!

Brittany said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you so much!!! I don't know about ME but YOU definitely deserve a nice award!

Curtis said...

This a wonderful honor being chosen as "nice". Makes a person feel all warm and fuzzy inside. What more could a person want but to called nice by a super nice person. Thank you so much.

Jodi said...

I agree with whoever gave you the award....you ARE nice! And I know at least 2 of your choices, who are also good choices.

Congrats!

J.

eatmisery said...

Thank you, Sunshine! What a wonderful surprise!