Sunday, February 10, 2008

Sick again

I think I have the flu or just some really bad virus that is making me feel like crap. I have been on so much medication since Thursday that I feel like an addict. I am popping some pill every few hours. It started with a sore throat on Thursday and Friday and has morphed into a runny nose, sneezing, pressure in my ears and body aches. On the bright side at least the sore throat went away. I think I would rather have the sore throat than all this stuff. I did take a nap yesterday and today when the babe did. Hubby has been wonderful and very helpful. He knows that even when I don't feel good I will still try to do everything, so he has been cooking and taking care of me. I feel okay when I get up in the mornings, but as the day wears on I start feeling worse. Oh well, I hope this goes away soon.

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!