Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happy Blogaversary to me!

I have been blogging for over a year now. I missed the actual anniversary day, but that isn't important. I have actually started something and kept it up (although slackly at times) for a year. I have also managed to keep it a secret from anyone who really knows me, except my best friend. She helped me get this thing started. Hopefully soon I will have more time to post about the exciting things going on in my life. For now celebrate my one year anniversary!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am going to celebrate by eating a big piece of chocolate cake for you! HOORAY!

Elmwood said...

Happy Anniversary!!! :)
How are you feeling??

sunShine said...

Elmwood-
I am not feeling well today. The baby is pressing on my bladder and I just can't get comfy, no matter what position I am in. I am near the end of my pregnancy now and apparently it is worse than the beginning. Soon it will all be over and I will have a wonderful baby. Most people say that you forget the aches and pains of pregnancy once you have the baby. I certainy hope that is true.

ellen said...

I hope baby gets off that bladder of yours real soon; I guess that means s/he will be entering the world very soon. I wish you a normal and easy delivery and a perfectly healthy child. God bless.

Elmwood said...

sunshine-
sorry the baby os on your bladder..but happy he is almost here..when are you due?

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary