Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Lions and tigers and bears oh my!

Yes I am talking about the baby's nursery. It is still unfinished. The room has to be cleared of all the boxes of holiday decorations, which need to be in the attic, a coat of primer and paint still need to applied to the walls and the new celing fan needs to be installed. Who would like to volunteer to come and help get these things done? My hubby seems to be depressed lately, which I completely understand, it seems we are having some financial problems and he is feeling really burdened, especially with a new baby coming soon. Anyway his worrying and depression has taken away his desire to get the nursery done. Anytime I go in there and start working, he fusses, I don't need to be doing that. No, maybe I don't but someone needs to be doing it. Maybe this weekend he will feel inspired to go in there and work. Maybe I should pretend that I am going to call my family and see if they will come over and help. Surely that will get him off his ass and get him to work.

I have been washing baby's new clothes and blankets and sheets, trying to get his stuff ready for his arrival. I still have to pack our bags for our hospital stay. There is so much to do and not enough hours in the day to get it all done. I am going to have to get to work on the things that I need to get done, I have less than a month left before my due date of November 11.

I had another ultrasound on Monday to see how big he is. Well he is big, he weighs nearly 7 lbs. I go back to the doctor on Tuesday of next week and we will find out the doctors opinion of the baby's size and whether they want to induce early or wait and see what happens. I am getting anxious and ready to meet my baby.

No comments: