Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The big one is coming...

In one month (well one month and one day) I will be thirty. Yes the big 3 0! I remember when that seemed so OLD! Now that is me, I will officially go from the twentysomethings to the thirtysomethings. I don't really think I am having a hard time with it, not yet anyway. That could all change though. Anyway I thought for the month leading up to my birthday I would recount my life and look back on the milestones that have made me who I am today. When I was younger I would sit and ponder why things happened to me, then I realized that all the things that have happened in my life brought me to where I am today and shaped me into the person that I am. If anything would have been different the course of my life could have been forever changed. If you haven't seen the movie Sliding Doors with Gwyneth Paltrow, rent it this weekend. It is an older movie, but it shows how different one minute can make things. Get prepared to walk down memory lane with me for the next month, hopefully it will be fun and enlightening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's not too bad turning 30, I promise, I just did it in February!

I've sworn to myself though, I will not look my age or the cliche "30 something stay at mom"!!