Monday, July 02, 2007

Movie time

My last post was my 300th post! I can't believe that I have written that much. Okay so I will keep my blog, because I really do love it, I just get so overwhelmed sometimes by life. Thank you all for your wonderful comments. I love you guys!

Okay, just a quick post. Did anyone else go see D*sney's new movie this weekend? You know the best movie that they have ever made, or so the marketing people would like for us to believe? We took the kids to see it Saturday and I was very disappointed. There have been so many better movies than this one that they have made. I would recommend waiting until it comes out on video if you haven't seen it. Who knows maybe other people have liked it, none of the adults with us really cared for it, and trust me with my children we have seen most of the animated movies, some over and over again. So if you have seen it, did you enjoy it?

3 comments:

heels said...

Yay! Never leave!

I know not of the movie about which you speak.

The Queen B said...

Movies? You get to see movies?

I'm dripping with jealously!!

Jodi said...

Are you talking about "Ratatouille"? We are planning to see it, but haven't yet. The previews look cute.

J.