Monday, April 10, 2006

Happy Birthday

Well it happened. While I peacefully slept on Saturday night, it happened. It snuck in as quiet as a mouse. I turned 30. Really I don't feel any different. I had a great birthday party Friday night. I got lots of good gifts, new clothes and shoes and money to buy some more new clothes. Since I have had the baby I have lost so much weight that hardly none of my pre-pregnancy clothes fit me. I am not complaining, just in dire need of clothes that fit me. Most of the time I end up wearing clothes that are 2 sizes too big. you do what you have to do to get by. I went shopping Saturday and got 2 new outfits, which I just love. I have more money to spend, but the weather was so nasty here that I just wanted to go home. Maybe I can find time to go shopping again this week. I was a little disappointed on my birthday. None of my three sisters called to tell me Happy Birthday. I did get about a 2 minute phone call from my mom at 5:30 in the afternoon and a phone call from a long lost cousin that I haven't seen since my baby shower last fall. She hasn't even seen my precious baby. She doesn't answer the phone when I call and she doesn't return calls, so I finally gave up on her. I don't have time for people who don't have time for me. Anywho that is another rant for another time. Just wanted to let you know that I survived my 30th birthday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I feel really bad that I didn't call. :-( I miss you.

ellen said...

Happy belated 30th birthday!

Elmwood said...

HAPPY 30th--your family sucks and I hope being with your baby made your day a little brighter!!!!! :)

And congrats on all the weight loss--how exciting!