Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Here comes Peter Cottontail...

Yes, yes it is Easter time again. We have been busy giving the Easter bunny ideas for our kids baskets. It is hard to put together an Easter basket for a 5 month old. He doesn't care one bit about Easter to him it will be just another day. Easter baskets are a tradition, so he too will get one this year and every year until he is grown, maybe even after then. My hubby and I decided not to do baskets for each other this year. Honestly I do not have the time or money to put into putting one together for him. I may still get him a few small things, if I have time. I know I say it all the time, but since I have become a full-time mommy and work full-time I barely have time to shave my legs, much less shop for anything other than groceries. Don't get me wrong I LOVE being a mommy and I have a wonderful baby boy, but life is so much more busy now. We have to plan our outings around nap-time and feedings. Anyway, I digress. The reason for this post is to tell everyone to have a Happy Easter. Also remember the real reason for the holiday and give thanks. Don't eat too many peeps and chocolate bunnies. HAPPY EASTER!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you really eat too many peeps?? Sounds like a busy Easter for you and yours but enjoy it anyway.