Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Yes, I have returned

We got back home Monday night around 10. Had a great time. The babe is not so much of a water person, but he was an angel anyway. Here are a few pics.

The view from our condo. Paradise!




This was as close as the babe wanted to get to the water!




Here I am being attacked by a shark! Scary isn't it? This upset the babe, so I had to quickly make an escape from the jaws of death.



He learned to climb stairs while we were gone. He was following his sissy!


He was peeking through the stairs at me!

Okay are you tired of pictures yet? I will try to post some details of our trip later.

8 comments:

Cricky said...

looks like a very fun and relaxing break.

The Queen B said...

Oh my gosh....I'm so jealous! I need a trip to the beach!

Nan said...

Oh the beach looks beautiful.

The Narcissist said...

cute, cute, cute - love the peekaboo pic, and the beach was nice too.

eatmisery said...

Welcome home! It looks like you had a great time. And that view is breathtaking.

Curtis said...

Looks like someone had a good time.

Elmwood said...

amazing view, adorable babe as usual..thanks for ALMOST sharing a pic of you too..lol

Kristi said...

Wow! What a view. and those pics are so cute. We have a pool, and I'm so curious as to whether Isabella will loathe or love the water. I hope your little guy comes to love it soon.