Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I want my Peter Pan

Okay so I am sure that you all have heard about the peanut butter recall by now. I am so upset. I eat a peanut butter sandwich nearly every day for lunch. My favorite peanut butter is Peter Pan Honey Roast. I have 3 jars of it in my desk drawer, yes I know a bit obsessive. Anyway I can't eat it because it has been recalled and I don't want to get sick! The worse part is that you cannot find any un-recalled jars anywhere. I want to know when my peanut butter and I will be together again. Hubby in all his sweetness went to several stores Sunday to get my beloved peanut butter, but there is none to be found, so he bought me Jif. YUCK is all I can say. I have been eating it, but it isn't the same, it isn't even good to me. I know, I know that choosy moms and dads choose it, but I don't like it! Oh well, I guess it is better to be safe than sorry.

7 comments:

The Narcissist said...

another blog I read thinks her stomach issues were a result of the peanut butter she ate from the recalled lot, so yes, definitely better to be safe than sorry.

Maybe get some Adams, yay, no trans fats, and drizzle some honey on your sandwich. Not honey roasted, but still a little sweetness with your salt to tide you over.

The Queen B said...

We actually had a recalled jar and ironically I came down with the stomach virus. Fun fun!

Elmwood said...

ummmm no haven't heard of this--what happened?

Elmwood said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elmwood said...

ummmm no haven't heard of this--what happened?

Jodi said...

Hey girlfriend....sorry I haven't been by this week. As you saw from my post, it's been a little busy. Sorry about your peanut butter. Don't worry, Peter Pan will be back....hang in there.
J.

Kristi said...

God, I hate Jif! I bought some of it to replace my Peter Pan, and seriously? Yuck. So I can totally sympathize with what you're going through.