Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Too much, yet nothing

So much is going on, yet not much that I can write about on here. Nothing really exciting is happening and I guess that could be a good thing. I will put these in bullets to help navigate through them.

  • We have to refinance our house soon, our APR will become adjustable in the next few months, so I have got to start that process soon and decide who we will refinance with. Any suggestions or anyone that we should not go with?
  • Our daughter is sick. She has some sort of virus or something. She barfed in my car last night while hubbby was taking her home. Actually they had already gotten to her mom's, but of course mommy dearest wasn't there yet, she was at the store and on her way. Why is it that we have to be on time bringing her back, yet we are not given the same courtesies? Oh well, that is a rant for another day. Anyway hubby was waiting in the car with her until her mom got home and she said that she wasn't feeling well and she thought her fever was back, so he asked her if she wanted to get out of the car and get some fresh air. Of course she did not want to do that and then it happened. Grilled cheese and chicken noodle soup all in the seat, floor, everywhere. Hubby has not thrown up in 30 years, but he almost did last night having to ride to the car wash with that awful smell. We cleaned it as best we could after he got home. We Lysoled and Febreezed the hell out of it, but it still stinks. At least he is driving my car right now, so I have not had to smell it.
  • Hubby is driving my car because one of my tires has a vibration or something in it. He wants to get rid of my car and me just drive his car and he just get something older to drive until we can afford another car payment. I really love my car, but it is 11 years old and I am really paraniod that something major is going to happen to it and we really cannot afford to get a new car right now, so I think I am going to let hubby sell it and get himself something cheap to drive. The thought of getting rid of it makes me sick to my stomach. It has been the best car that I have ever had. I have been everywhere in that car. I have never kept a car as long as I have kept this one and I am really attached to it. I love my car, but maybe it is time for a change.
  • It is time to start planning for vacation. You know the vacation that we cannot afford to go on, but we are going anyway. Yeah that is the one. I think we are going to the beach for Memorial day weekend and we cannot decide if we want to go back to the beach for our weeklong vacation or if we want to go to the mountains. I found a few really nice places to stay that are not too expensive for the week. I am just ready to make some plans so I will have something to look forward too. We did not go on vacation last year, and I NEED a vacation.
  • Things are going on at work, but I cannot write about them here. Just know that some things are good, some things are not so good.
  • My niece is having a girl. I am so happy that she is not having a boy. I know, I know, I am crazy, you don't have to tell me. I cleaned out the babe's closet on Saturday and got together some blankets and neutral colored onesies and things for her that the babe has outgrown. I also have some outfits and exersaucers and stuff that I am going to sell to try to make a few extra bucks. Wish me luck on that, I am not at selling things.

I think maybe that has you updated, if I think of anything else I will add it later.

3 comments:

Elmwood said...

ok how about a pic of the babe too.... :)

eatmisery said...

I hope your daughter feels better soon. Puking is never fun.

Jodi said...

I'm with you on vacations...I can't afford one either, but I'm planning one anyway. Damn the torpedos, full speed ahead!
J.

Ps. Have a great week! (smile)