Friday, March 23, 2007

Friday, YAY

My bills have finally caught up with me. I handle our household finances, hubby gives me money every week and I make sure that everything gets paid in a timely manner. Well I have seen the snowball coming for a while and it has been gaining momentum and getting larger, but I have managed to stay one step ahead of it, until this week. I had to ask hubby to dip into our little bit of savings to pay our insurance. A few other things are going to have to wait until I get paid next Friday and just be paid a little late. We have to refinance the house and maybe we can get that done soon and hopefully be able to pay off a few high interest loans. I just need a little wiggle room. I am excited because one of the medical bills that I have been paying on for years will be paid off next month. That will free up $20.00 a month. That might not sound like much, but it all adds up. Enough about my money or lack of it!

The babe has been so sweet since his horrible Monday. He has been loving and cuddly and sweet as he can be. He has been content playing with his toys. He has only had one meltdown since Tuesday morning. So whatever was bothering him must be better now, thank goodness. The weather is so nice here that we have been playing outside alot. He loves to be pushed in his swing and to play on the deck with our dogs. I am glad that he likes to be outside, when I was a child I would play outside with my sister and some of the neighborhood kids all day long. I would get mad at night when I had to go inside.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. I will be outside tomorrow enjoying this fabulous weather at the Cherry Blossom Festival carnival with the kids. I can't wait to eat a funnel cake! YUMMY!

4 comments:

heels said...

$20 is HUGE!! I've made my husband give up his extra coffee so that we can just have a little bit extra each month. It really adds up!

Money's such a stressful thing. I hope everything falls into place for you soon.

Jodi said...

Funnel cakes! Yum!

Stop by my place to see what happens when your baby grows up.

J.

Elmwood said...

cherry blossom festival...totally sounds like a place in a movie with old fashioned carnival rides and hay rides..how sweet

Katie Swaner said...

I'd kill to have $20 freed up a month. Well, maybe not, but I can't wait til Anya's day care bill drops $10 a week. 4 months from now. Can't. wait.

ps. They apparently fixed whatever it was that prevented me from commenting at work.