Friday, October 08, 2004

Another day

Thank God it is Friday! The one weekday that I absolutley love. I love it because it is the end of the work week and because normally I don't cook on Fridays. It is also especially nice at work because my boss's wife does not grace us with her presence on Fridays. If we are really lucky he does not grace us with his either. It has truly been a good day at work. The boss left at around 11 or so this morning and it has been a nice quiet unproductive day at the office. I put a fresh coat of polish on my nails, talked to my bestest friend on the phone, checked my e-mail. I also had a chance to browse some other blogs. It is so much fun. There are truly some funny people out there.

I really have nothing to write about today. This morning on my drive into work I was full of ideas, but my mind is continuously wandering, so if I have a good idea or dream and I don't write it down, it is forever gone. One thing I will write a little about is my mental disorder. I have decided to stop taking my happy pills. They have done like all the happy pills before them and just quit working. I have no sex drive (really bad), I am so tired everyday (bad), and I just don't really think they are working like they should. I think I would be happier if I had some energy and wanted sex more! Well if the little happy medicine keeps those 2 things at bay then how can I be happy. Anyway, I am slowly weining myself off of it and will see what happens. What is the worse thing that will happen? I will have a nervous breakdown and take a vacation to the place with the padded rooms. Is it really that bad? I have had some of the "withdrawals" today such as headache and dizziness. I know that these will get better with time. I just hope that I can feel better on my own without the meds. This is not the first time that I have decided to stop taking the meds, but I know that I need to, especially if I am going to have a baby. I may need to start back taking them after the baby comes, but that is a whole other story.

No comments: