Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The baby is 7mm long

I had my first prenatal visit yesterday and everything went fabulous. The doc said that everything looked to be on schedule. I am 6 weeks and 6 days. My due date is November 11. The doc did an ultrasound so I got to see my little munchkin's heart beating! It was truly awesome, I was crying. I think I am still in shock that I am having a baby. Anywho I have a little sonogram pic of the munchkin, you almost need a magnifying glass to see it because it is so small. I wish I had access to a scanner and I would post it on here to show you all.

2 comments:

The Narcissist said...

That's a good due date. Aud was born 11/01, but 11/11 is cool. There's even a Rufus Wainwright song with the title. 11:11.

Congrats on the news of the baby! I missed it till now. So happy for you.

Elmwood said...

awww sunshine you have to just be so happy and glowing ...huh???