Tuesday, March 15, 2005

We're having a baby...

I took the test last week and 2 positive tests later I believe it. Well at least I think I believe it. I go to the doctor next Tuesday and he will confirm it for us. I am so excited. It feels so wierd to tell people that I am pregnant. I told my boss and my co-workers today, they are all very happy. A few were extremely shocked. My boss handled it very well, I was kind of afraid to tell him. I mostly take care of a lot of the office stuff and run the company so he can do the things that he wants to do. I will have to retrain him on some things that he will have to do while I am gone. Isn't that funny that I will have to train my boss to do things that he used to do on a daily basis. Oh well, I have plenty of time to work out all those details.

We told our child on Friday. She is so excited about being a big sister. She kissed my stomach goodnight Friday before we went to bed. She is such a sweet child. I hope she stays this happy even after the baby comes. We let her tell my hubby's family and of course they are excited.

I told my mom Friday and she started crying. She said she had began to wonder if I would ever have any, you know I am almost 29 and all. I am telling the rest of my family on Saturday at our Easter egg hunt. I am sure that they will be thrilled.

5 comments:

Elmwood said...

OH MY GOD SUNSHINE!!!!
When I opened this my heart actually fluttered for you....
HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!

ellen said...

CONGRATULATIONS. I know from what you have written, how much this means to you and your husband. I'm very happy for you, and will pray for your and the baby's good health.

Webmiztris said...

congratulations, sunshine!!!!!

C. said...

CONGRATS! I'm sure you're going to make an excellent mom :)

Doom/Blondie said...

My hearty congratulations to you, Sunshine

xx