Tuesday, March 08, 2005

March, in like a lion...

Whew! The wind just blew me in to work. The lion that is known as the beginning of March is roaring today. I don't know why I bothered to fix my hair this morning. As soon as I walked outside it was blown to the other side of my head. A positive thing about the wind: It cleans the pinestraw and leaves from my driveway.

Let's see what is going on inside my head today (BEWARE: this is completely random):

I am so tired. I don't know how much longer I can take this fitful sleeping that my mind and body have decided to indulge me in. It has to stop soon!

Today is day 34 of my cycle. For those of you that have been reading me for a while, you know that hubby and I are trying unsuccessfully to get pregnant. I am late again. I wonder if this is just a cruel joke that my body is playing on me. I just can't get excited for fear of the disappointment. We have decided to wait until Friday if no period then we will get the test and see. It is so hard being disappointed every month. Maybe this is the one!

I miss my best friend. I feel like she is a world away. She sent me a really funny card which I got yesterday. What a fantastic way to start a Monday.

I have so much going on the next few weekends, I will not have a chance to rest or do anything else. We have our child the next 2 weekends. She is playing soccer now (did I mention that before?) so we have soccer games to get her to. She is singing the national anthem along with her chorus group at a hockey game on the 18th. The 19th is when my family is doing Easter and the spring birthdays. Then the next weekend is Easter and I have the weekend lunch program for the homeless both Saturday and Sunday. Not to mention both of those weekends are the Cherry Blossom Festival. I need a vacation!

I am hungry. I wonder what will be good for lunch. I am trying to convince myself to think outside the bun today. Oh how I love to think outisde the bun!

Why has the mailman not gotten here yet? He must be lost or something. Maybe this strong wind has blown his van off the road.

My fish is swimming around today. He must be feeling better.

There is a peek inside my head for you. Have a happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

The Narcissist said...

Our march has come in like a tropical island, bringing sunshine paradise in its wake. Such a treat.

Pine straw, aw, I remember pine straw. Don't miss it a whip.

So glad to hear that your fish has survived unfazed. Good little fishy.

Webmiztris said...

yay! I'm happy to hear the fishy got over the tank drop trauma!

Thomas said...

Up here in Michigan, March has treated us to constant icy weather and frigid temps... Of course the first sign of spring usually is the sound of firecrackers on the 4th of July, so I'm not fazed by our weather...