Friday, March 18, 2005

Guilty or not?

Do you think that Scott Peterson is guilty? And if so does her deserve to die for his crimes? I do believe that he is guilty. Too many things add up to him. By chance if he did not do it, then I hope they find they person that killed Laci and her unborn baby. I think that he should die for his crimes. I am a believer in the death penalty. Now I don't agree with death row inmates sitting on death row for years and years before they are put to death. I think it should be a fairly quick thing. Maybe one appeal or so and then boom dead... Especially the ones that no doubt committed their crimes. I know that seems harsh, but if we have sentenced them to death and there is no chance in hell that they will ever be put back out on the streets to live a normal life then why keep them alive in a prison with no hope. It costs taxpayers something like $30,000.00 a year to house and take care of 1 inmate. I could think of other places that money could be used. Our school systems could certainly benefit from the extra money. The elderly are also a group of people that could certainly benefit from a raise in their fixed incomes. Maybe I should run for public office, there are so many things that need to be changed.

1 comment:

Webmiztris said...

I totally agree. I think spending money like that on the lowest forms of life out there is just ridiculous.