Friday, April 15, 2005

Champions on Ice at the Tea Party and other things...

I have such a busy weekend, I am exhausted just thinking about it. Tonight I am going with my child, mom-in-law, and sister-in-law to see the Champions on Ice. How exciting!!!! Don't you wish you could come too? No seriously it should be a great show, if I can stay awake. You know this whole pregnant thing is really tiring. It makes tasks like staying awake past nine a real challenge.

Tomorrow my child has a 10:15 soccer game. Then immediately after the game we have to rush to a nearby city for my husband's grandmother's 85th birthday party. It is a surprise tea party at the same place my child's party was at in January, so please don't tell her. I was really looking forward to it until I found out a cousin's wife that I don't particularly care for will be there. It will be my first time seeing some of these relatives since we found out that I'm pregnant so that should be fun. I get to answer all the same questions, how far along are you...do you want a boy or a girl...do you have any names picked out yet...when are you due... fun, fun, fun! On top of all that we haven't gotten her a gift yet. I guess I can get my hubby to go pick her out something real nice while I am at the Ice Skating show. What do you get an 85 year old woman that has everything?

In addition to all that my neice is still in the hospital. It is definatley(is that right?) a staph infection. It has decided to also take residence in her lungs so she is coughing up this really pretty stuff. She is still on super strong antibiotics and she will not be able to go home until she is fever-free for 24 hours. The swelling has gone down in her face and she is beginning to look like her self again instead of one of the monkeys from Planet of the Apes. I hope she is well soon. She is really sad that she is missing her softball games and school. So I have to try to find some time this weekend to go visit her in the hospital.

I think I need a longer weekend!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy Doodle. I had a lot of things planned for this weekend also but since reading your blog...heck I'm too tired to do anything now. Hope you make it to everywhere you are going. Have a real nice weekend now ya hear.

Webmiztris said...

so...

when ARE you due? ;)

sorry.

I hope it wasn't TOO hellacious.