Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Happy Administrative Professional's Day

Happy Administrative Professional's Day! Go ahead have that Margarita at lunch, you deserve it for the crap that you have to put up with at work. I hope every one of you AP's get something good. I don't know what I will get, but I do know that my boss will take me to lunch. I had to remind him yesterday that this day was coming. You see he sometimes forgets things like birthdays, AP's day, etc. I have a nice little gift for my office assistant. I wish I could afford to get her something really good, but hey do I look like I make the big bucks? Afterall, it is the thought that counts and I thought about it so that counts right? No seriously, I think it is fabulous that we get recognized for doing our jobs, after all bosses have bosses day and we all know that the AP's work harder. So take off your shoes, prop your feet up on your desk, turn your radio up loud and enjoy your day!

1 comment:

ellen said...

In case you miss it, I just made a gift suggestion in response to your Monday post....