Thursday, November 18, 2004

Christmas Wish List

I think I will post a Christmas list so you all can see what I won't be getting this Christmas, not that I don't want these things, but with our financial situation the way it is the probability of me getting these items is like 1 in a million. Anyway here goes:

CD player for my car (mine broke and it is boring having no other option but the radio)

Digital camera/camcorder (ooh fun, home movies)

Clothes (you can never have too many of them)

New tall black boots (what girl doesn't need a pair?)

Dressy watch

Diamond Earrings (I have been asking for these for 2 years)

Bath and Body Works bath stuff

Sexy lingerie (I cleaned out mine the other day and got rid of all the too small stuff)

That is all that I can think of right now, there are some CDs that I would like to have, but I cannot think of who they are at the moment. I may add to this as I think of things that I really want. I know that I will not get that much from my family but my husbands family goes all out. I know that his mom and sister have already been shopping for me because they called hubby one day to ask something about a gift that they were buying for me.

I have so much fun buying for others too. I have gotten a lot of my shopping done already. I think I will sit down tonight and make a list of the things that I have already bought. Gift giving...so much fun. Gift getting...priceless.

1 comment:

sunShine said...

For both reasons! I've always dreamed of starring in my own movies.