Friday, November 05, 2004

Themesongs

If your life were a television show, what would be your themesong? Mine would definately be "Unwell", by Matchbox 20. The words to this somg describe me to a T. It is rather frightening. Let me share some of the words with you.

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell
I know right now, you can't tell
But wait around and then you'll see
a different side of me.

That's me. I can change on a dime. One minute I can be happy and laughing and then something just clicks inside me and I am a different person. I have been that way as long as I can remember and I guess I will always be that way. My husband says that I am like Dr.Jekyll and Mr.Hyde. It is great to be me!

1 comment:

Thomas said...

My theme? Closer by Nine Inch Nails if I'm the one singing...

The version of I Need A Hero by Nikki French if I'm being sung about.