Thursday, November 11, 2004

Little Things

I am such a lucky woman. I think I have the best husband in the world. He is such a wonderful father and husband. Of course he does get on my nerves sometimes and I am sure that I do things that get on his nerves, but for the most part we have a good relationship. He is my best friend and confidant.

His boss let him off work early today and he called me to see if I could rearrange my lunch so he could take me to lunch. Of course my gracious office assistant changed her lunch time so I could go to lunch with my husband. Eating did not take that long so after we got finished we went to the park close to my office. We did not get out of the car because it is cold and rainy here today. We sat in the car at the deserted park and kissed and fondled each other like teenagers. Then he reaches in the back seat and gives me a card that he had gotten me. It was a really cute card that he wrote such nice things in. Then he holds out his hand and he had gotten me the most beautiful color nail polish. How sweet was that? I just melted. He always does the little things. Sometimes it is the little things that really add up.

No comments: