Thursday, May 19, 2005

Ewwweee...gag........

Lately the least little stinky smell makes me want to vomit. It is really awful. I am one of those people that hate to throw up, not that I really know anyone who admittedly likes to throw up, but you know what I mean. Although lately I find myself gagging at the least little thing. My hubby farted in the car Sunday and I had to hang my head out the window as I was gagging. I know it made him feel bad, but honestly I can't help it. So I get here to work this morning and when I get to the top of the stairs it hits me, the smell! Now I don't exactly know what the smell was, but it wasn't pleasant. After I had been here about an hour a co-worker came into my office and asked if I had smelled the stinch. Well of course I had, it nearly made me sick. She then informs me that it was her trash can. Okay how could you not smell that funk in your tiny little office? She has scrubbed her trash can now and I think the smell is gone. I have ran through the office with a can of air freshner to at least momentarily cover the funky odor and hopefully prevent anymore gagging on my part. Is there a remedy for the gagging at the least little funky smell?

3 comments:

Elmwood said...

you poor thing..I'm not even pregnant and certain smells make me sick...how are you feeling besides that?
p.s. I have been on e-bay and GAP has THE CUTEST maternity clothes....

ellen said...

Oh Lord, do I ever know how you feel. (For me, it's the interferon, not pregnancy that causes the gag reflex to go into overdrive.)

I haven't figured out yet how to make Curtis feel bad when his farts give me the dry heaves. He mostly beams with pride. Nice.

Webmiztris said...

gross! I wish there was a cure. gas masks maybe? ;)