Friday, May 06, 2005

Let's talk about sex!

I think I need to have sex. I was awakened this morning by an orgasm. I had a very erotic dream and actually had an orgasm, without being touched! After I woke up I was left wondering was it real or not. Well the orgasm was real, but the dream unfortunately wasn't. My hubby and I have a good sex life, I think we do it more than the average married couple. Since I have gotten pregnant, things have just been different in our sex life. For one I am constantly tired and nauseated. I am asleep most nights by nine or ten o'clock. If we don't have sex as soon as I get home from work during the week, it just ain't gonna happen. There is no waiting until after supper or after we take the child back home. We have the child on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays and every other weekend, so that only leaves a few days open for sex. It is bad that our lives have gotten so busy that we have to schedule sex, but hey if it works, do it. We do have sex at random other times, but not as much as we would like. Hubby has also been tired and cranky since I have gotten pregnant. He has been doing most of the household chores, as well as grocery shopping and stuff like that. So he is tired too. He also thinks that I am too tired to have sex so he doesn't even try. I have told him to at least try, he will not be disappointed. Sometimes I am too tired to initiate it, but not too tired to take part in it. Does that make sense? Anyway back to my original thought, I think I need to have some sex. All I have to say is hubby better look out, because here I come!!!

1 comment:

The Narcissist said...

Get you some! :) May your weekend be filled with...good times.