Monday, January 29, 2007

Partying with the Stars


The birthday party was awesome! My daughter was so surprised as were most of the guests. We partied like the stars that we are. We walked down the red carpet. We accepted awards. We ate and drank. It truly was one for the history books. She smiled the whole time! Everyone looked great in their hollywood get ups. Here are some pics. These are only a few and they only show my hubby and kids. Because I write this site anonymously, I will not post a pic of myself or any of the other party guests. If you want to see more pics from the party send me an email at samanthak26athotmail.com and I will be glad to email you some more pics.










7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, I'm glad that it went so well! I love the concept.

Anonymous said...

It looks like it was a hit...your family is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

YAY! She looks so happy... I hope I can make those magical moments for Cole when he grows up.

Anonymous said...

that looks like one amazing party!! good job mom!

Anonymous said...

that looks like one amazing party!! good job mom!

Elmwood said...

way to go!! !that looks like an awesome time!! your family is so adorable.

Kristi said...

awww... too cute! It looks like both your kiddos had a great time.