Thursday, May 11, 2006

Excuse Me?

Hello America! Is anyone there? I just have one thing to say about last night's American Idol, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED? How could America send Chris home? He was by far the best person on the show. Now don't get me wrong, I do NOT watch all of these reality shows or even much t.v. at all, but I started watching this one last year and enjoyed it, so I watched it again this year. I think I am done watching. I really don't care who wins now. I think Ryan was happy to tell Chris that he was going home. As a matter of fact I don't care for Ryan either, he is cheesy! Anyway I just had to sound off about this, it is really bugging me. I wonder if people just didn't vote because they thought he was gonna win. Well people, he can't win if you don't vote for him. Let me confess though and say that I did not get to vote Tuesday because I did not get to watch the show, so I did not know what number he was. I think he deserves a re-vote. Hopefully we will hear from him again. I will be waiting for his CD.

Update on the sleep thing: My baby went to sleep at 8:30 last night and I heard him at around 2 this morning, but he wasn't crying and a few minutes later he was quiet and asleep. He slept until nearly 6 am and then he breasfed and went right back to sleep until time for me to leave for work. Could this be the beginning of something wonderful??? I sure hope so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ummm...yeah! I was so annoyed too. No more American Idol for me, I don't care who wins now!

Yippee for you and bebe! Hopefully it'll be his new routine!

Elmwood said...

are you crazy???? you better get over to some huge hunking piece of wood and knock until you can knock no more--you NEVER say anything that positive without KNOCKING ON WOOD!!! lol
I hope he keeps sleeping well for you--KNOCK ON WOOD!!!!!!!