Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Roly Poly

My little one is a roly poly now. He started rolling over last Sunday all by himself. He has been trying for a few weeks now and he finally mastered it. He has been rolling from front to back for a month or more, but he has not been able to get from back to front. He would get almost over and then get frustrated and give up. So Sunday morning I put him on a blanket in the floor and I got down there with him and he did it, he rolled over. I just clapped and told him how great that was and he just kept doing it. Now you can put him in the floor and he will roll or scoot all the way around the room. He hasn't yet mastered the art of being able to get where he wants to go, but I am sure that will be coming next. I know I say it all the time, but he is so awesome. I just love him so much.

On another note, he still hasn't gotten teeth yet. He has had a few really bad days because of teething, but no white caps yet. I will let you know as soon as he gets them though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Let me know when the teeth come, I'd like to be prepared for these things!!

Congrats to your little man for becoming semi-mobile.