Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Excuse me while I whine...

I am in much pain today. My period came back yesterday. I have not had a monthly visitor since I got pregnant, like last February. So it started yesterday and it is truly making up for lost time. I am cramping so badly that I just want to double over and cry. I did just that this morning before I decided that I really needed to get dressed for work. I contemplated calling in today, but I knew my boss would be out most of the day today, so I sucked it up and came in. I had ironed a really cute outfit to wear today, but I was feeling yucky so I wore something that looks like I feel. Maybe tomorrow I will feel like wearing the cute outfit, but today I don't feel very cute. Today I feel crampy and bloated and easily irritated. How I wish I was at home in the bed snuggled up with my baby in my nice cozy p.j.'s. OH BOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have every excuse to whine, returning periods are awful.

And cramps on top of that?

Mother Nature can just be cruel sometimes, huh?