Friday, May 12, 2006

Happy Mother's Day

Okay it is almost here, Mother's Day. I hope you all have at least mailed your mom a card and if you have children I hope they do something wonderful for you. My sweet little angel did something wonderful for me last night, an early Mother's Day gift. He said his first word! Guess what it was??? You give up? It was Mama. HOORAY! We were in the car and he was just sort of babbling and oohing and cooing and I said Mom-ma and he repeated it. Several times, very clearly. I started crying, it was so sweet. I love my little one so much. Until you have a baby you never realize how much you can completely love another soul.

I also got another gift today. My wonderful boss and his wife provided lunch for us and then a 15 minute chair massage. Have you ever had a chair massage? Well I haven't ever had any sort of professional massage and I am here to tell you it was wonderful. You sit in this special massage chair and then get your massage, you leave all of your clothes on for it too. She massaged my back, arms, head, fingers and hands for 15 minutes. It really was great. She is an instructor at one of the local Institutes and she is really good at her job. Anyway once again I will say, I just love my boss and my job!

Have a Happy Mother's Day and a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My friend told me once Camille was born that I would now understand love in it's purest form. She was very right about that.