Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I just want to cry. I have not had a good cry in a while and whether or not right now is the appropriate time to do it, I think is going to happen anyway. I have been trying to hold back the tears all morning, but I can only do so much. I hate to cry at work, too many people with too many questions. I hate to tell everyone all my personal business here, so I don't. Anyway welcome to my pity party. It is hard to hold everything together sometimes and even Wonder Woman needs a break! (my husband refers to me as Wonder Woman because I manage to get everything important done and still have time for my family.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to be part of your pity party...although I think that term is so negative. We, your internet friends, are here for you. Let us know how we can help.

Jodi said...

there must be something in the cyber-air today, because i've been feeling the same way.
let it all out, kiddo. you'll feel better.
j.

Elmwood said...

I am having a pity party of my own and have been for days so i'll go to your party, if you come to mine

eatmisery said...

I'll bring the chips and salsa and we'll all have a pity party together.

Jodi said...

Thanks, sunshine...
i feel better today, and i had fun writing a silly post, so things are on the upswing.
Georgia isn't that far from Louisville, Kentucky (where I am...
maybe i should come down there and babysit for you so you can get away. or maybe just give you a hug! (smile)
hope your day is better today, too.

Anonymous said...

Wonder Woman is good and you're getting things done and holding it all together. Hey even I have my moments and I'm lots bigger n' you so don't tell anyone.

sunShine said...

Thank you everyone for your encouragement and kind words. Hopefully everything will be better soon.