Tuesday, July 25, 2006

A post about nothing, well mostly


I am so aggravated! For the past few days I have had problems with my cell phone charging. I don't think it is the battery, I think it is the phone itself. When I plug in my car charger, nothing happens. Last week if I wiggled the plug around, it would charge. Now nothing! Of course I did not realize this until my lunch break, when my cell phone died. So now I have to make that long drive home this afternoon with my baby and no cell phone. I almost brought my home charger with me this morning and then I decided against it. I should have went with my first thought to bring it. Oh well, hindsight is 20/20. I wish my vision was!!!

On a happier note, my baby has like 4 teeth now. They are just sprouting up all over the place. Since his new ones have started coming in, he has not been too bad about biting me during breastfeeding. Thank you God for that. When his first tooth started breaking through the skin, he bit me all the time and it really HURT! He is also crawling all over the place, when he gets to an obstacle he either pulls up on it or tries to crawl over it. He is just growing up entirely too fast. I am definately not ready for him to walk yet. He is so cute crawling and sitting up though. I bought him some little leather sneakers the other day and thought I would put them on him Sunday afternoon. Boy I tell you he screamed like they had small tigers in them that were eating his feet. He only kept them on for about 2 minutes before I took them off. He has never really worn shoes and now he doesn't like them. Maybe I will get him some sandals to wear and get him accustomed to having something on his feet. He really just likes to bite his toes too much to put anything on his feet.

See this is really a post about nothing. No exciting news, nothing interesting, just everyday life today. Thank goodness for days like this.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Well, a boring good day is better than an exciting BAD day. Cell phones are wonderful and aggravating at the same time!
J.

Anonymous said...

If you're really bored, go do a meme! They're always fun for the first minute you start them!

Well, we love you even when you are bored!

K. said...

My baby didn't wear shoes until he was about 5 months old. Luckily, it did not bother him to start wearing them. He does prefer soft-soled shoes though; even now that he is walking.

eatmisery said...

I also have a complaint about cell phones. It's not the phone itself, but the company that keeps hounding me to renew my contract. They call everyday during my babies' naptimes. Yesterday I gave them hell about it and gave them my Hubby's cell phone number and told them to bother him about it. Gah!