Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Cutting it off

I have a tendency when people do me wrong to cut them off and be done with them. I harden my heart against them and try my best to forget them. It is easy to do as long as that person just stays away from me. It makes it harder when you have written someone off and then you see them, especially when they are a relative. I saw someone Sunday that I have written off and tried very hard to forget about. This person did not see me, but I definately saw them and my heart broke a little. That is a wound that will probably never completely heal. Who knows maybe one day this person will be in my life again, but now because of decisions that have been made it is not possible.

5 comments:

Cricky said...

I cut off a friend of 7 years back in May, it still hurts alot...she just suffered a miscarriage and I want nothing more than to console her, but i know I can't handle the pain that comes with being her friend.

eatmisery said...

I've been in those shoes before. I know exactly how you feel.

Anonymous said...

I'm right here with you sunShine. Saying goodbye to friendships is so hard. I've just gone through two ended friendships and it's such an uncomfortable thing to go through.

Elmwood said...

I can totally realate
I fear the day I see fwb again...I hope like your was, it's from a far.

Jodi said...

Wow, I understand.

It's still sad.

J.