Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Happy (late) Blog-iversary to me

Oh no I missed my 2nd blog-iversary. It was on October 1. I tell you since I have become a mother I can not remember ANYTHING. It is awful. I no longer send cards or thoughtful little notes, not because I am not thinking about the people, but because I just have so much going on I do not have time anymore. Oh well, forgive me for not sending cards and thoughtful notes. How can you expect me to remember your important dates like birthdays and anniversaries if I can't even remember my own. Anyway Happy blog-iversary to me, even if it is late. If you have time go back and read my first post from October 1, 2004. 2 years, I can't believe that we have been together that long. We have come so far since that first post. Thank you all for reading.

5 comments:

Elmwood said...

congrats sunshine--which makes me "news" so much harder :(
I had to shut my blog down...
not going to start one soon, but when I do I will let you know how to find me, but I will still be reading you!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I missed my 2 year...totally forgot about it!!

Anonymous said...

Happy blog-iversary...heck I had to look and see when mine was. Gee doesn't time fly when we are having so much fun.

Anonymous said...

Everytime we point out one of these little milestones I feel old. I mean, think about how long you've been blogging and then remember that we've known each other many years before that, and you start to realize we are so much older now... ugh! No more anniversaries or birthdays! I forbid them!

Cricky said...

Happy Blogiversary. 2 years is like forever in my book...