Friday, December 10, 2004

10 Things About Me...

That you may or may not want to know. Everyone else is doing it so I thought that I would borrow their idea and do one too. Here it goes:

1. I prefer a manual can opener to an electric one. I can never get the electric one to work right, so I just don't bother. As a matter of fact I don't even own an electric can opener.

2. I like fruitcake. Enough said.

3. I don't mind scrubbing the toilets.

4. I have never used illegal drugs, not even once.

5. I have taken someones Thanksgiving day newspaper out of their box because there weren't any left at the stores. You know I gotta have the sales ads for the day after. I only did it after midnight, so apparently they did not need it anyway. Yes, I felt bad about it afterwards.

6. I enjoy shopping for myself more than I do shopping for others.

7. I clean and bake when I am angry.

8. I can't tolerate hair in the bathroom. Yes that means in the shower, on the floor, on the sink. It drives me nuts and I immediately have to clean it up. Did I mention that my husband sheds like a cat?

9. I love my dog Dixie more than I do most people. She just has such a personality. I just love her.

10. All my clothes hang the same way in my closet and they are hanging in order. I have all my pants together, all my shirts together, etc. They are also in color order, all the blue shirts together, all the whites together, you get the point. Have I ever mentioned I am a bit Obsessive/Compulsive?

Anyway now you know these things about me.

1 comment:

Elmwood said...

Sunshine-
Very cute--thanks for sharing and yes sounds like you might have just a TOUCH of O.C.D..lol :)
It's ok I do too...