Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Coffee Crisis

I drink coffe every morning at work. The office provides a coffee pot, cofee, sugar, and creamer. I enjoy my coffee with flavored creamer, which I purchase myself and keep in the refrigerator. I don't mind sharing my creamer with those looking for a more flavorful cup of coffee, but I do ask that you not use the last bit of it and if you do use it up, replace it. So this morning I pour my coffee and head over to the fridge to pour in the yummy creamer and it is gone. Not just empty, the whole bottle is gone. So here I am cup of coffee and my creamer is gone. Thank goodness I have some of the powdered kind hidden away. I will bring more creamer tomorrow, but I will put it in a different container and write my name on the outside of the container so everyone will know that it is mine. That just really pisses me off.

1 comment:

Elmwood said...

Sunshine-
TOO FUNNY!! Same EXACT situation happens here to me...
I am a coffee finatic--I once threatened to throw myself on the ground and have a fit when the Starbucks lost power--lol.. I HAVE TO have my coffee & Fat Free FRench Vanilla at work....The day I just couldn't take it disappearing anymore, I put a big sign :
"KELLY'S DO NOT TOUCH!!!"
Needless to say it's never been touched again..lol
Some people are just SO rude..and not just to take some to use the LAST of it..RUDE!