Monday, December 20, 2004

I don't feel well

I want my mommy! I have the crud. My valiant efforts to evade this horrible sickness have failed. I have succumbed to the illness. I just want to close my eyes and sleep, but I have way too much work to do. My nose is stuffed up, my head hurts, my throat hurts, my eyes hurt. My head feels like a bowling ball and my shoulders are having problems balancing its weight. I slept a good part of yesterday and took lots of medications, only to still feel like poop today. To top it all off it is the coldest weather ever here. It was 18 degrees last night. I enjoy cold weather as much as the next person, but that is freakin ridiculous. Must go....find medication...

2 comments:

Elmwood said...

hey sunshine--
Hope you are feeling better SOON.....;)

sunShine said...

Thank you all for your well wishes!