Thursday, December 23, 2004

Merry Christmas...

I have some great news. I still have 24 hours of vacation time left (can you believe it). Last year I was begging to use my sick time to go on my honeymoon! If we don't use our time, my boss has to pay us for it. He came in this morning and asked me what was I going to do with my 24 hours of vacation time. I reminded him that I have Monday off and suggested to him that I could take Tuesday too if he wanted me too. It is not like my work is going to go anywhere if I am not here. Funny enough he agreed and so now I have a five day weekend!!! Mini-vacation. My hubby has to work Monday and Tuesday so I will have some me time to clean the house and pack up the Christmas decorations. I am so excited. SO anyway all that said it means I will not be here to post anything on my blog until next Wednesday. Nearly a week and no blogging, I think I will have withdrawals. I so enjoy reading everyone else's posts, it keeps me entertained. So don't forget me while I am gone and I may try to sneak in a post ot two during that time. I will catch up on everyones blog as soon as I get back if not before then.


I sincerely hope that everyone has a very merry Christmas and gets everything they want or at least likes what they get!

Be safe and please don't drink and drive. I need all my blogger friends safely here in blogger world to keep me entertained.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!!

2 comments:

Doom/Blondie said...

Merry Christmas and a peaceful new year


Doom


(although perhaps I should change my name to Joy - just for the day)


Joy

Janet said...

I have even better news. I just started my vacation. But I just realized that sounds like I'm rubbing it in. Computers suck that way.