Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Being honored

My best friend is preparing to move soon and I am extremely sad. The news of the move came last week and has done its share of bringing me down for the holidays. We have known for a long time that it was a possibility that she and her family would eventually move to the middle of nowhere to be near his family, but we just never really expected the day to come so soon. It is only abour an hour or so from me, but it seems like an eternity. He was offered a job last week near the town where his family lives and he decided to take the job. In the past week or so they have put their house on the market, sold their house, and packed up most of their belongings for the move. She has been so busy, we have barely seen each other. She did call me yesterday and update me on the progress of finding a new house and we made plans to get together Thursday and exchange gifts. She also mentioned to me that she had sent me an invitation to guest post on her blog. How honored I was when I received the invitation. So I posted today on her blog, check it out if you want to, I still don't know how to link in a post so I will just tell you to click on Well Fed Pheonix in Daily Distractions and you will be there.

Quick Update
Score on the battle with the crud that has attacked me: Crud-6 Me-0
Yes it is truly whipping my ass. I feel like crap. My ears are stopped up and my nose is stuffy. My skin is so dry from the medicines it is beginning to look like the desert. I have put on so much moisturizer and chap-stick in the last few days I should own stock in the company. I am finding it difficult to apply make-up to my parched face because it is also peeling from the constant wipe of the tissue after I sneeze. The Christmas pictures should be just beautiful this year with me playing the part of Rudolph. Something truly amazing happened yesterday when I blew my nose... stuff came out of my tear duct in my eye. Has that ever happened to anyone else? My husband told me it had happened to him when he was sick, but I don't think it is normal. Oh well not much that happens to me is normal now is it?

1 comment:

Webmiztris said...

stuff came out of your tear duct?

That doesn't sound good at all. ;-)

webmiztris.diaryland.com