Thursday, February 24, 2005

Brainlint

It is with a heavy heart that I am writing today. I have a few blogs that I read all the time. I feel like I know the writers. you know who you are. Sometimes I don't comment, but most of the time I do. Anyway, someone that I ready all the time is really having a rough time. She is Ellen over at "brainlint". Please go to my Daily Distractions and visit her, you know that I don't know how to link. She is a truly wonderful person who is battling a beast of a disease. She has cancer. This is something that is very near and dear to me as you will recall my dad died of cancer and I have had a scare with it myself. It seems like everytime she gets some good news something worse happens. She is someone who has truly impacted my thoughts and prayers. I have been awakened during the night with her on my mind, fighting this horrible disease.I hope if I ever have to face this beast that I will have the strength and courage that she has. As I read her blog this morning I was moved to tears, more bad news. This has really been weighing on my mind today and I thought I would share it with my readers. If you get a chance go by and leave her an encouraging word. That is all I have for now. Ellen if you read this, HUGS and PRAYERS!

2 comments:

Elmwood said...

sunshine-
just reading YOUR blog gave me chills--amazing how a computer, some words and a little story can bring a mass amount of strangers together--you are a great person for caring so much...

ellen said...

Hi sunshine, thank you for your love and caring. I've been remiss in not adding you to my favourites, and I'm overdue for an update, so consider yourself added.