Monday, February 14, 2005

How would you react?

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I am not having a good valentine's day. Let me tell you what happened last night and you tell me how it would make you feel. Hubby went to the great Wally World last night to get a card for me for today. Of course he waited until the day before so all the good cards were already gone, but that isn't the point. He comes home and he has a bag with a book that he really wanted in it and some candy that he thought would be good. He hands me the bag and said that his child and I could give that to him for Valentine's Day. How would you react? Let me know what you would do and this afternoon I will tell you what I did.

1 comment:

Elmwood said...

hey sunshine-
Not to put my "bad mood" upon you, but I would not be happy. Are you not capable of picking out your own gift for him??
I think that is VERY odd...
So what'd you say??