Friday, February 11, 2005

Sickness strikes again!

I am finally back at work today, but I don't know for how long. I have been at home the last 2 days snuggled up on my sofa with my dog watching T.V. and napping. No, I wasn't on vacation, I am trying to recouperate from a nasty upper respiratory infection. I went to the doctor on Wednesday and he prescribed some antibiotics. My head is still very stuffed up, I can barely breathe out of my nose and my ears are clogged up. I am in a fog, but I am here. Just wanted to let you all know where I have been. I hope to be back on Monday feeling better. Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Elmwood said...

ick sunshine!:(
hope you feel better ;)

Webmiztris said...

load up on Nyquil. Lots and lots of Nyquil. it does a body good!

hope you feel better!

Dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com