Friday, February 18, 2005

Sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy...

I love sunny days, especially in the winter. For the past 2 days it has been sunshine galore and I am so happy. The days are also getting longer which means it isn't dark when I get home from work. I am sitting here at my desk eating a Chick-O-Stick pondering what to write about today. I have so much going on both at work and home that I can't decide on a subject. Maybe I should just post this and be done. Have a great weekend, I am off on Monday so maybe I will have some great and exciting post for Tuesday.

6 comments:

Elmwood said...

have a good weekend sunshine!!! :)

Janet said...

I loved the sunny, semi warm days we had last week bc it meant my class got to go OUTSIDE for recess for a change, giving me back 20 min of the sounds of silence.:)

Webmiztris said...

I must know - what's a chick-o-stick?

Dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com

sunShine said...

Dawn, I cannot believe that you have never heard of a chick-o-stick. It is candy that has like coconut on it. I am not sure what else is in it but it is yummy!

The Narcissist said...

Oooh I know what you mean about sunshine...we have been having nothing but lately and it has been confusing us Seattlites. Hope your weekend was lovely.

-rebecca

Webmiztris said...

lol! I can honestly say I've never heard of anything like that!