Friday, February 04, 2005

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

Could you be mine
would you be mine
Won't you be my neighbor?

R.I.P. Mr. Rogers, I sure do miss that man. Oh well, it is Friday, finally! I thought it would never get here. The sun is shining after 3 days of cold rain and I am happy. I am so excited about this weekend. I am going to the country tomorrow to visit my best friend and see her new house! I miss her like crazy. I can't wait until tomorrow, but I guess I will have to. Then on Sunday we are going to hubby's friend's house to watch the Super Bowl. I really don't care which team wins, I just like the new commercials. Since I am not pregnant I plan on drinking, possibly too much. Oh what fun that will be. What are you doing this weekend? Whatever it is have fun and be safe!

5 comments:

C. said...

The commercials are the main reason why I watch the Super Bowl, they're awesome! The half-time show is great too...that is as long as no boobs pop out :)

Have a great weekend w/ your best friend! I'm going home to see mine (who I also miss like crazy). I can't wait :)

The Narcissist said...

Yea! I'm glad you get to go see her. I hope you have a fab time. Enjoy your weekend. You deserve it.

Andrew Murray said...

No superbowl. Not a chance. Watching the frozen northern clime return to life. Be well.

Janet said...

I didn't even know which teams were in the superbowl until last night, and i'm from Jersey. In some parts, that's cause for death by fire right there.:)

Webmiztris said...

hope you're throwing a couple back and feeling fine. ;)

Dawn
webmiztris.diaryland.com